You have to abide by the following terms and conditions that are applicable by law if you access and use the www. leadindiafoundation.org website. By accessing and browsing this website, it is understood that you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- It is permissible to download or display the information on the website for non-commercial use.
- It is necessary to procure written permission from Lead India Foundation if you wish to reuse, repost, distribute, modify or use any of the content on its website. Further, you must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any information you download.
- Lead India Foundation website may contain trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies or other proprietary rights. No license or rights is granted to you to use the above.
- Lead India Foundation has provided only such information on the site that is right to the best of their awareness and belief. Lead India Foundation is not responsible or liable whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this website or its content. They are not accountable for the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information provided on the website.
- Lead India Foundation has a complete right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its website. In no way is it responsible or liable whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuation of any or all functionality of its website.
- Any communication like data, feedback, questions, ideas, queries and comments to the website through electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. These communications are considered as the property of Lead India Foundation and can be used for any purpose like reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
Also, Lead India Foundation is free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Lead India Foundation has the right to make changes, corrections and improvements to the information and also to the products or programs mentioned in the information without any notice.
- Lead India Foundation website has information regarding their services and products but it is not necessary that it will be available at all their locations.
- Lead India Foundation does not endorse or has any control over any of the sites to which the website is linked. Further, it has not reviewed any of the sites to which it has been linked. So, Lead India Foundation is in no way responsible for the content of any off-site pages that have been linked to it. If you link to our website or other sites, it is at your own risk and without the authorization of Lead India Foundation.
- Lead India Foundation will completely cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or guiding Lead India Foundation to unveil the identity of anybody posting any such data or materials.
- Lead India Foundation may revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Therefore it is advised to periodically review the current Terms and Conditions as you are bound by such revisions.
- Other sites that are not a part of Lead India Foundation are not permitted to frame from its website. In-line linking or incorporating parts of this website is prohibited.
- In case any content is considered to be unlawful or against the law within any jurisdiction in which our Website can be seen and accessed, it shall be removed forthwith by us on being intimated by the authorities of the respective jurisdiction that such content is deemed unlawful. We cannot be held liable or questioned for the same.